If you are having trouble with signing into or resetting the password of your Motion Array account? Are you getting the "Unauthenticated" error, or do you see an endless loop animation with a message "Checking if the site connection is secure"?
Then don't worry - there is an easy solution!
This is due to a corrupt browser cache and cookies, and you will need to clear your browser cache and cookies before signing in again. Here's how:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Learn how to change more cookie settings in Chrome. For example, you can delete cookies just for Motion Array.
In other browsers
If you use Safari, Firefox, or another browser, check its support site for instructions.
Then to perform a hard refresh of the page:
If you're on windows, press Ctrl + Shift + R
Or on Mac, it's Cmd + Shift + R
After clearing your browser cache and cookies, you should be able to sign into your Motion Array account without the error.