Subscription fees are generally non-refundable, except where required by law. You can cancel your membership at any time, in which case your account will remain active until the end of the paid period.
There is generally no obligation to provide a refund when:
- You have changed your mind about your subscription
- You subscribed by mistake
- You transferred your subscription to a third party, which is against our terms
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the downloaded products
There may be certain situations where refunds are warranted, including:
- You were improperly charged due to an error on our part
- You canceled a subscription due to a change in our terms that materially affected you to your detriment
If you would like to request a refund, please contact us. We will assess refund requests on their merits.