As a U.S. company, we are required to keep tax documentation on file for anyone we pay. Depending on your citizenship and residence, you will need to fill out one of the following forms:

  • W-9: Complete this form if you are a U.S. citizen, a U.S. business, or a resident alien living in the United States.
  • W-8BEN: Complete this form if you are non-U.S. individual living outside of the United States.

Filling out the forms completely and accurately is important, and helps to ensure that there will be no disruption to your payments.

If you are a non-U.S. corporation, we ask that you please complete form W-8BEN-E manually, then scan submit as an attachment using the support button at the bottom right-hand corner of the browser. Note that this form is complicated and may require the assistance of a tax professional. Unless you are certain you need to file as a non-U.S. corporation, we recommend filing as an individual.

Did this answer your question?