You may not have been paid due to one of the following reasons:
- Your balance was less than $50. You must earn a minimum of $50 before your earnings will be paid out.
- Your payment date is next month. Earnings are paid fifteen days after the end of the month. For example, if you earned $100 in January, it would be paid to you on February 15th.
- You have not submitted a valid tax form. Learn more about tax forms here and follow the instructions to submit the appropriate form. Once your tax form is approved, your earnings will be paid the following month.
- You have not set up a payment method. View your seller details page and ensure you have connected a PayPal or Payoneer account.
- Your account was suspended at the time of payment. We hold payments on suspended accounts. If your account is re-enabled, any amount held will be rolled over to the next payment date.
If you don't fall into one of the above categories and you still did not get paid, please contact us using the chat button at the bottom right-hand corner of your browser.